Walk-ins are OK but session capacity is limited so reserving and pre-paying for your spot(s) online is suggested.
- Course content: Range safety, basic equipment setup and basic steps of shooting. You will have the opportunity to earn the following Achievement Skill Awards - Safety, Equipment, Scoring, & Form. All equipment is provided, however, if you have your own you are encouraged to use it
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 11:00am
- Prerequisites: Minimum age: 10 – Students under age 10 may be eligible but need to come to a range/safety orientation for evaluation prior to registering
- Drop-In Session Cost: $15.00 per person per session paid in advance (beginning 1/1/17 also requires an annual Friend of The Foundation Membership)
- Reservation Deadline: The day of the session or when classes are full. Maximum 12 students per class.
Walk-ins may be permitted but session capacity is limited so reserving and pre-paying for your spot(s) online is suggested.
Cancellations require 48 hour notice to receive a refund.
Closed Toe shoes must be worn on the range at all times - no flip flops or sandals